All natural and 100% biodegradable. Works on all types of baby messes as well as grass, grease, blood, red wine, ink, berry juice, ketchup and much more.
Will not discolour clothes or fabrics.
Buncha Farmers is a Canadian company based in Southern Ontario.
All Natural Stain Remover
Wet the end of the stick, and rub directly onto stain. Works best with hot water when using by hand, or when prepping for the wash.
If you encounter a very stubborn stain like blueberry or a baked-in stain, you might have to apply the stain remover a couple of times or work at it by hand. It should start to fade and fade until you get it out. Sunning your item will help, too!
Additional ways to use the Stain Remover Stick:
- Grate off a little of the bar into your regular laundry; it will energize your load. Works great with soap nuts.
- Clean your shoes or remove the ink off your leather jacket or purse.
- Melt in hot water (use about ¼ to ½ inch of the bar and melt in a pail with a quarter full of hot water) and use the mixture to spray, scrub or rub onto: carpet, car seats, kitchen countertop, tiles, bath tubs, toilet bowls, sinks, linoleum floors.
- Removes mold from surfaces, especially in your fridge.
- Wash with the bar to get rid of fish smell from your hands.
- Take a half bar or so, put in a cloth bag or on its own and leave it in your car as an air freshener.